Today we released Exadel Studio JavaFX plug-in for Eclipse version 1.0.1. Here is what’s new in this version:
- New icons (screen shots – this was a previous minor update)
- Updated menu actions (now available directly on the perspective)
- Compiled with JDK 1.5 for Mac OS support
- Applet deployment has been updated to create exactly the same deployment structure if you were to run javafxpackager from the command line
- Fixed bug where compiler would run twice if there was an error
- Line numbers in JavaFX script editor
- Other bug fixes
How to get started?
- Download it here (click on Download link in the menu on the left-hand side)
- Read this getting started guide or the user guide
- Post any feedback or questions
What’s coming next?
- Updated JavaFX script editor with error markings (similar to what you get in Java editor)
- Real code assist (the editor will be aware in which JavaFX node you are and will only show code assist for your current location)