You are invited to attend the AT&T DevLab in Plano, Texas. The event, to be held at the AT&T Foundry, will be a day of hands-on learning, coding, and education focused on AT&T’s messaging and speech APIs. You will get in-depth experience with app building: learning how to add speech and messaging APIs to your own apps and how to use the Appery.io cloud-based rapid development platform to build an HTML5/jQuery Mobile/PhoneGap mobile app.
Register for this free event here. Space is limited and is for app developers currently working independently or with app-based companies. You will receive confirmation of your registration one week prior to the event with full details and an agenda.
Here is what you can expect from the day:
- API Lab exercises & coding – (Speech API, SMS, In-App Messaging, Appery.io rapid app development)
- AT&T Subject Matter Experts
- Michael Pacholec, Developer and Platform Evangelism, AT&T
- Richard Harrington, Architect AT&T API Realization
- Max Katz, Developer Evangelism, Appery.io
- Food and beverages provided
- Networking with AT&T decision makers and your fellow developers
Date: Sept. 26th
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Place: AT&T Foundry – Plano, TX ( 2900 W. Plano Pkwy)