IBM Developer SF team hosts weekly online meetups on various topics. Online events is one of the best ways to scale your Developer Relations program and reach developers anywhere, anytime and for a long time after the event.
The following online meetups we hosted in the month of March with links to watch the recordings. I also encourage you to join our meetup so you will always know when our online meetups are scheduled. All online meetups are hosted by the wonderful Lisa Jung 👋.
✔️ Serverless Java – Mobile Serverless Backend as a Service (March 6, 2019)
In this online meetup Marek Sadowski taught developers about:
- Who are the players in the Serverless ecosystem?
- What are some use cases for Serverless solutions – with MBaaS as one of them
- Best practices for the Serverless architecture for MBaaS
- Whether going Serverless is really faster, better, cheaper for developers and organizations
- Live coding examples using Java and Android