IBM Developer SF team hosts weekly online meetups on various topics. Online events are one of the best ways to scale your Developer Relations program and reach developers anywhere, anytime and for a long time after the event.
The following online meetups we hosted in September 2019 with links to watch the recordings. I also encourage you to join our meetup so you will always know when our online meetups are scheduled. Our meetups are hosted by the wonderful Lisa Jung 👋.
⭐️ Build an Intelligent Chatbot with Watson and PubNub (September 7, 2019)
In this online meetup with Dave Nugent developers learned:
- An introduction to the PubNub realtime network, channel architectures and the publish/subscribe paradigm
- A walkthrough of IBM Watson and Watson Assistant
- How to create an interactive chatbot
- Distributing your interactive chatbot globally with the PubNub realtime network
- Demo and Q&A
Watch the recording 📺
Continue reading “Serverless, Computer Vision, Chatbots, PubNub, TomTom and Blockchain – watch September 2019 online meetup recordings”
We are hosting another technical workshop, this time on how to build your first chatbot. If this sounds interesting please register as space is limited.
In this technical hands-on workshop you will learn how to build your first chatbot and then integrate it with Slack. In this session you will learn and build:
- How to train your chatbot to reply to questions using intents, entities, dialog
- How to customize your chatbot to reply to more questions
- How to integrate your chatbot with Slack using OpenWhisk
The chatbot will be built using Watson Conversation.
This is not your typical meetup, this is a technical hands-on workshop where you will learn how to build your first chatbot. This workshop is free but please register to reserve your space now.
6:00-6:30pm: Light dinner and registration
6-30-8:30pm: Build your first chatbot workshop
Yes, I want to build my first chatbot